What will happen when you drink water on an empty stomach?

drink water on an empty stomach

  Some of us tired of being constantly tired, I wondered about Japanese women do to keep their skin porcelain and slim plus toned figures! After some research, I noticed about a Japanese why they drink water on an empty stomach. One day, tired of being constantly tired, I asked myself “What do Japanese women do to have flawless porcelain skin and slim, toned figures?” Afteroing […]

Read more

8 exciting things about baby growth spurts in womb

baby growth spurts

  What does a baby in womb do in those nine months?   1: Tasting Food When you eat foods, the flavors can be detected in your fluid. Sweet flavors, Garlic, Anise and Ginger are all known to alter the flavor. Experts believe this is nature’s way of preparing the baby for the flavors he is likely to eat when he enters […]

Read more

6 Parents quotes for a Successful Children Growing Up

parents quotes

Leadership experts have discovered different types of mistakes which parents always make when raising their kids.These can reduce their self-confidence from an early age and stopping them from being successful in life. To avoid parents from these mistakes for a successful growing up for kids .   Parents quotes   1. Let your children facing risks   Our world is […]

Read more

Female watching porn more than males

Female watching porn

Nearly 80% of female traffic to porn sites comes from mobile device Smartphone is a media window for females to watch porn all over the world. About 72% of worldwide traffic to porn sites comes from Smartphone and tablets, with the remaining 28% coming from desktops. However, mobile use is much higher with women than men.   Why Smartphone?   […]

Read more

How to stop snoring for people suffering from it ?

how to stop snoring

Are u really bad in snoring and your wife complained . Looking scary when you snoring . You not fancy off snoring surgery to stop snoring or use CPAP mask. So you not happy because you annoying people around . Plus you not hearing yourself . Thousands of people have used the snoring solution chin-strap to get a quieter, better night’s sleep. […]

Read more

Banana nutrition from eating it twice a day

banana nutrition

Tasty food is not always Healthy But it is different story with banana, this isn’t the case. We going to know some benefits about banana which tasty and healthy if you ate 2 bananas a day. Here is all the evidence showing why eating just two bananas a day can seriously improve your health. What does a banana do for […]

Read more

20 health benefits comes from making love

making love

Studies illustrates, having sex two times a week is away to a fantastic life. This matter is so simple all what you need to do just get yourself into it. Knowing how to make love first? And when is the best time? This the way to get the fundamental benefits for better days.     Benefits  from making love 1. Younger than […]

Read more

New Nokia Mobile 3310

nokia mobile

New Nokia Mobile 3310   From the first moment in which mobile phones appeared, we knew that our lives were about to change completely. We no longer conditioned to sit in one place for making calls or answering your phone. Mobile phones giving us the mobility and freedom we needed to exceed our performances. But there was one particular mobile […]

Read more

10 Surprising Foods You Really Shouldn’t Eat If You’re Pregnant

pregnancy food

A common Food is unsafe to eat during pregnancy.  Some kinds contains Listeria bacteria and the Toxoplasma parasite because they can easily cross through the placenta and infect the fetus, causing anything from developmental problems like blindness to miscarriage and stillbirth. E. coli, Campylobacter, and Salmonella,these are less likely to cross the placenta and do serious harm in the womb. […]

Read more

Wireless charging technology is coming up no more cables

Wireless charging

    Battery is the biggest  inconvenience. There is nothing more frustrating than a smart phone with a depleting battery, in particular in those moments when you need it the most. There are probably many people out there who hope for a breakthrough to happen in this sector. Wireless charging device A group of researches finding a potential solution for charging […]

Read more
1 2