Female watching porn more than males

Female watching porn

Nearly 80% of female traffic to porn sites comes from mobile device

Smartphone is a media window for females to watch porn all over the world. About 72% of worldwide traffic to porn sites comes from Smartphone and tablets, with the remaining 28% coming from desktops. However, mobile use is much higher with women than men.

 

Why Smartphone?

 

Because females need privacy or to be away from people, while they going for orgasm . Plus if they fancy a person, the only way is Smartphone.
While men still account for the vast majority of pornography consumed online, around a quarter is thought to be consumed by women.
Now a new report has revealed that women are actually more likely to watch porn on their mobile phones than men.
Currently, about 72% of worldwide traffic to porn sites comes from Smartphone and tablets, with the remaining 28% coming from desktops. However, mobile use is much higher with women than men.
As of February 2017, nearly 80% of female traffic comes from mobile devices (71% Smartphone and 8% tablets), compared to about 69% for men.

In UK 86% of female traffic coming from mobile devices

Woman reveals her journey of sexual experimentation from porn and sex parties to orgasmic meditation

When broken down by female age groups, the largest proportion of Smartphone use (78%) comes from millennial aged 18-34.
Visits from desktop and tablets both increase by age, with less than 50% of women over the age of 55 using their Smartphone to view smutty videos.

Last year, Pornhub provided analytics on how women watch porn on their site.

The top three most popular categories among women are “Lesbian,” “Gay (Male),” and “Big Dick.
Categories such as “For Women,” “Lesbian,” and “Solo Male” are far more common among women.

About 64% of female porn viewers are between the ages of 18–34.

For worldwide visitors, Brazil and the Philippines had the highest female-to-male porn-viewing ratio.

For the most part, women spend a little more time on each Porn hub visit than men.

The most searched words by women are “lesbian,” “threesome,” and “squirt.”

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *